Monday, November 23, 2015

Reviews on staff at pvamu.

Prairie View A&M University has it advantages and disadvantages to everything. Managing staff here in the college general is here and there great and some of the time awful. Some staff here are great at what they do, and after that you have other people who aren't all that great at what they do. In the event that you are to run over a staff that isn't helping you the way you feel they if, it's generally some individual higher that you can go to. As of late I experienced an issue with a staff part in my specialization, which happened to be my counselor. The issue was that I could never get in contact with him, regardless of how frequently I reached him I got no reaction. After different times of heading off to his office, calling, leaving voice messages furthermore messages I then needed to make further move. By me heading off to his administrator, some person that was above him I at long last got in contact with him and got help being prompted. This does not happen with all staff here at Prairie View A&M; you have some who will connect with you so you can benefit from outside intervention. You ought to tap on the connection beneath to investigate more about the school Prairie View.

www.pvamu.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment