Saturday, November 28, 2015

Thoughts on social media tools used in this class.

While taking this class ENGL 3043 I've taken in a considerable measure about distinctive online networking instruments. To start with task that taught me a considerable measure was the portfolio. I realized that later on in life I was going to in the long run need one yet I wasn't going to know where to begin by any stretch of the imagination. I feel as though this online networking device by me making a portfolio was a lesson in the class as well as an existence lesson in light of the fact that I can utilize that portfolio later on in life when it time. I should simply settle and include later stuff onto my portfolio. Another apparatus that stood out to me and that I will most resistant use later on is the google instruments. Truly before this class I had no clue about any of this instruments so being acquainted with them was extremely useful. Utilizing the google attracting was extremely imaginative to me in light of the fact that I never realized that I could go into the web and begin sans preparation notice actually make my own logo. I generally knew there was a route as a result obviously I generally see other people however I never knew how to begin with doing one. This class opened my eyes to a great deal of online networking devices that I knew nothing about. The link below is a link that I used to make my google presentation.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1xlyVbvEqzohwBVfQ2NLwjKlcia_EPrzS6ymYPUpmITg/edit?usp=sharing


No comments:

Post a Comment